Over the past few years many economies have gone through massive change, none more than the United States of America. Having survived the 2008 crisis and been able to re-float the economy, ever cautiously! The question of how, has never reared its ugly head until now! The link to the video l have added to the bottom of this post, lets you the people decide, about what really when on behind closed doors, to save the almighty dollar!
The fact that Germany deposited a vast amount of their Gold could lead some to believe this was to support an ailing economy, but others would argue it was just the best place to store their most precious possession! The action of the Federal Reserve, to refuse the auditors of Germany’s Bundesbank access to check their deposit, could lead some to believe that it has been secured against some massive debt, to support the US Dollar maybe! Or it could just be a misunderstanding and it will all be made clear very soon!
Either way one fact is that of the 9 strong rooms in the Federal Reserve, the auditors were not allowed to view more than one, and not allowed in the room to touch or check their most valued asset!
After many years of studying currency providers and watching from the sidelines as people gambled on the stock-markets risking millions of £’s and $’s everyday, one thing is sure ,without people having faith in the currency, people start divesting themselves of their share portfolios, as in the news over the past 12 months many billionaires have done!
So when l see or hear about theses types of actions ,involving a currency l always remember the simple phrase ” There is no Smoke without Fire” so once again l will watch and see how this latest story unfolds, and see if this time, the US Dollar and its mighty power over the world, finally loses its grip, and the top-dog on the world stage, is replaced by a mongrel that has been snapping at its heels for a long time, namely China!
More soon: Editor – link to video – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NyemAwLD2N0&feature=youtu.be
- GOLD GONE? Germany Baffled as FED Bars Access to Bullion (sgtreport.com)
- The volatile journey of Indian rupee since Independence (dnaindia.com)
- ?Gold Gone? Germany baffled as Fed bars access to bullion! (occupymelbourne.net)
- The volatile journey of Indian rupee since independence (news.in.msn.com)
- Every Politician Who Whines About China Undervaluing Its Currency Needs To Look At This Chart (businessinsider.com)
- China’s Central Bank Official Calls For New Monetary System! (socioecohistory.wordpress.com)